[BUG] 2.8a Environment Reorg ( Help Please )

Stefan Matthias Aust sma at 3plus4.de
Thu Jun 1 11:37:23 UTC 2000

At 12:44 30.05.00 -0700, you wrote:

>>I have not spotted any changes or discussions regarding the Environment
>>Reorganization.
>>
>>Is anyone else wrestling with this?

I don't think so.

>Does anyone have an 2.8a image after running Environment
>reorganizeEverything ?

I just tried.  Using a 2.8a-2210+ image in MVC, I evaluated "Env reog" and
watched want would happen.  After some seconds nothing really changed.  I
can still open my browsers, I can open a debugger using Alt+., I can switch
to Morphic.

However, a simple  "1 / 0"  completely crashed the system.  My normal image
correctly raises an ZeroDevide exception.  Not only because of this, I'm
pretty sure the environmental stuff is still completely broken and I
wouldn't recomment to use it.

bye
--
Stefan Matthias Aust \\ Truth Until Paradox