Floppy disk imager and recreator (Windows)?

JArchibald at aol.com JArchibald at aol.com
Tue Jun 6 20:54:50 UTC 2000

=> 6/6/00 9:43:33 AM EDT, Peter.Crowther at IT-IQ.com =>
<< jla: << I want to distribute my sWindles'98 (The World's Smallest
Operating System) floppy; it's about 400K, and it's bootable (and it's very
small). >>

 Cool!  Can I have a copy please? :-) >>

If I can figure out how to make a .zip (owhy) out of it, I will post it
somewhere.

It's not intended to be serious, but more of a puzzler, a "what is this?"
kind of thing. But it does work, and does allow you to 'do' Windows'98: you
can see the files on your hard drives, you can execute commands out of the
\Windows\Command\ directory (such as to duplicate a sub-directory with
XCOPY), and so forth. The fascinating thing about it is that it works at all.

Jerry.

Jerry L. Archibald
systemObjectivesIncorporated