external programs

AKz at phaidros.com AKz at phaidros.com
Thu Jun 15 16:17:52 UTC 2000

-----Original Message-----
From: Karl Ramberg [mailto:karl.ramberg at chello.se]
Sent: Wednesday, June 14, 2000 9:08 PM
To: squeak at cs.uiuc.edu
Subject: Re: external programs

  So it opens a *.html file in your
> favorite browser.

Are there somebody out there  who like to help make Scamper a favorite
browser ? First thing on my list is to do something about tables. Maybe
thats the whole html formatter ?
I'v looked briefly at the code and have to say I did not get
the full picture but nothing impossible:-) Let me know if you
have any info.

Karl

Yes, it isn't a bad idee. I prepare something on my TableMorph,
so that the table is flexible enough that one can use it differently.
Then i will intergrated TableMorph in Scamper, i look forward to each
co-operation!

Anoulak