attachment problem - from: When in doubt, try it out...

Mats Nygren nygren at sics.se
Fri Jun 9 12:08:17 UTC 2000

Hi,

as you would have guessed I want to take look at Dan I's work. The
attachment has a .gz so gunzip comes to mind. The text pane of the
file lister looks as follows:

(This file must be converted with BinHex 4.0)

:&80[ [snip]

uncompress says (something equivalent to) this is not a gzipped file.

I guess this is a problem with different Squeak-ports. I'm running on
Linux. I received the attachment with Celeste. (what else is there?)
It seems most people are using Mac's and whateverItIsCalledYouKnowTheOne.
So what do I do?

Perhaps someone can make this available in another form somewhere. I
dont usually have problems with attachments gzipped or not.

/Mats