On Removing Methods

Jarvis, Robert P. (Contingent) Jarvisb at timken.com
Tue Jun 20 14:03:27 UTC 2000

According the online version of the good old Cambridge International
Dictionary of English (http://uk.cambridge.org/elt/dictionary/)

	deprecate (DISAPPROVE) verb [T] FORMAL
	to (say that you do) not approve of (something)
	We deprecate this use of company funds for political purposes.

I think this is definition (2) in your list above.  I suppose that the other
uses of deprecate are deprecated.  :-)

Bob Jarvis
Compuware @ Timken