-memory:32

Tim Rowledge tim at sumeru.stanford.edu
Sat Jun 17 23:41:53 UTC 2000

In message <4.3.2.7.2.20000617185154.00b2dce0 at post.strato.de> you wrote:

> Unfortunately, the command line options are different and incompatible for
> all platforms.  On Windows you always specify megabytes - the problem was
> the missing space.
>
> I'd really like to see some unification here.
We (as in nearly-all-the-port-doers) had a good go at doing this a
couple of years ago. At least we got to agree in things like passing in
vm commandline options, image options and so on, even if the fine
details differ a bit. See http://minnow.cc.gatech.edu/squeak/314 for
some details.

tim

Useful random insult:- There she sits, Finite State Automaton at its best.