[OT] Apologies

JArchibald at aol.com JArchibald at aol.com
Wed Jun 7 17:30:32 UTC 2000

=> 6/7/00 1:12:26 PM, nygren at sics.se =>
<< You are absolutely right, I have deteriorated into too muchargumentation
and too little ordinary work. I apologize for that. >>

Mats,

Since I threw down the glove, I'll accept your apology on behalf of the
mailing list as a whole.

I hope you can continue to stay with us and contribute your ideas, and
hopefully, suggested individual upgrades. We do need a wide range of outlooks
represented.

And to be fair, most participants in this open source research effort have
gotten a little too lathered up for their own good at one time or another.
I'm no exception.

Jerry.

Jerry L. Archibald
systemObjectivesIncorporated