[Bug] Missing items in loaded plugins list

Henrik Gedenryd Henrik.Gedenryd at lucs.lu.se
Sat Jun 17 08:27:51 UTC 2000

Tim Rowledge wrote:

>> 2. external plugins are not detected and loaded. One of these a BitBlt
>> plugin compiled entirely from sources generated from the 2344 image.
> That sounds like a problem.  How are you calling it?

Tim,

I just generated the source for BitBlt.c, built a plugin from it, and popped
it into the Squeak folder, assuming that it would replace the builtin BitBlt
plugin transparently, ie. without any code changes in the image to use it.

I tried building a whole VM with the modified BitBlt.c file in place, and my
changes in the Blt modes worked as they should.

Henrik