Linux VM 2.8 howto?

Hans-Martin Mosner hmm at heeg.de
Fri Jun 23 10:37:30 UTC 2000

Hi,
I'm currently trying to compile a Linux 2.8 VM, and am failing
miserably. Since I guess others have done it, could someone please
either point me to a precompiled binary or a detailed recipe?
I've started out with Tim's source tree, generated everything from the
2.8 image (PL 2345), placed the stuff into the source tree, executed
configure and make.
The result is a long list of undefined references, starting out with
"LargeIntegers_primDigitBitOr" which is referenced from sqNamedPrims.c.
Who knows what's going on here?

Hans-Martin