External Events/DSO Open Source Offering

Stephan Rudlof sr at evolgo.de
Wed Jun 28 23:17:13 UTC 2000

David,

"David L. Caster" wrote:

> Addressees:
>
> Ok, I'm the culprit.  I put WAY too much material in that
> first TGZ.  Perhaps before this gets too far out of hand, I
> had better trim-down or perhaps split what was put up for
> downloading.
>
> I guess I didn't expect there to be such immediate interest
> in the material offered--boy, was I wrong.
>
> Anyway, I'll trim the archive down to the really useful
> stuff over the next day or two.  If you have something
> specific that you need, let me know now because I can't
> promise to have a lot of attention to pay to this after the
> end of the week.
>
> David L. Caster

It's difficult for me to say what I'm interested in, because I haven't
seen your stuff...

The motivation to look onto it has come from the - currently vague idea
- to switch Morphic (and possibly MVC) from polling to real events. And
your work seems to go into this direction, isn't it?

Greetings,

Stephan
--
Stephan Rudlof (sr at evolgo.de)