[GOODIE] New look for MVC !!! Blue Ribbon of the Week !!!

JArchibald at aol.com JArchibald at aol.com
Mon Jun 5 22:43:35 UTC 2000

=> 6/5/00 11:51:26 AM, sma at 3plus4.de =>
<< I'm still not satisfied with the popup menus. >>

Stefan,

I have a suggestion about popups. I loaded this on an iMac, so I was
immediately confronted with the menu problem. I suggest that the operation
menu (yellow button, I guess), be invoked when user clicks on the title bar.
This is was Digitalk did, at least in ancient early versions (Smalltalk/V on
DOS). As far as the third button, I'd vote for 'double-click' on menu bar,
but as I understand it, double-click is not very portable. Since seldom used,
I would put a menu point in 'Menu 2' to bring up 'Menu 3'.

Jerry.