[Q] Using FFI to call standard Windows dialogs

Norton, Chris chrisn at Kronos.com
Fri Jun 30 14:58:42 UTC 2000

Thanks for the quick reply Torsten & Bob J!

I guess that my question has uncovered 2 problems:

1.  I don't know a thing about printing   8-)
2.  The FFI mechanism could use some better exception handling.  I don't
know if we can wrap an API call in such a way that we can recover from
problems it causes, but IMHO it would be good to eliminate this crash/dump
scenario.

If / when I get the print dialog working, I'll post my work to y'all.
Thanks for the FFI lessons!

---==> Chris