[BUG] Celeste - names with non-ascii characters

danielv at netvision.net.il danielv at netvision.net.il
Sat Jun 3 16:53:33 UTC 2000

Oh, what a tangled web we weave, when we practice to explain...

"This does the trick" refers to -
Stephan said -
>How does one reproduce this bug.  If I try

Indeed, my squeak is pretty dusty, that's probably the cause for the the
difference of perception. 246 is the code for the letter Goran's mailer
is sending. The code I sent using it indeed does reproduce the cutoff
"G" Bob mentions, *on my old image*.

Well, I'll update sometime soon, and the issue is moot. The other
problem (#1) I'm not that concerned about personally.