[VM] SourceForge status

Bert Freudenberg bert at isgnw.CS.Uni-Magdeburg.De
Fri Jun 30 08:59:13 UTC 2000

On Fri, 30 Jun 2000, Stephan Rudlof wrote:

> BTW: Do you need to be an admin to change the directory structure at
> SourceForge (OK, I could read TFM...)?

No. But: It's strongly recommended *not* to change the directory structure
of a CVS tree, not rename files etc. It's possible, but it breaks the
versioning. So we need to get the structure right from the beginning
(which might be the reason nobody started yet).

-- Bert