events in morphic

cole at griffoninc.com cole at griffoninc.com
Sat Jun 24 14:17:16 UTC 2000

I want to add a doubleClick event option to a new morph. When I set a
on:#doubleClick send:#myMethod to:self the morph will handle the
doubleClick but can no longer be dragged.

I've looked at the HandMorph and MorphicEvent classes and see that I
must somehow tell the eventHandler that it must distinguish drag and
doubleclick events. After some experimentation I am stuck and confused.

First can someone quickly tell me how to add a doublclick option to a
new morph.

Second, is there a pointer to someplace that goes over the basics of the
morphic event model?

Many thanks.

Michael Cole