Question: CompiledMethod evaluation

Gabriel P. A. Casarini Gabriel-Pablo.Casarini at emn.fr
Thu Jun 8 13:48:55 UTC 2000

Hi all,
	I'm working on a project that deals with message sending and reception.
By now, I need a way to evaluate a CompiledMethod (retrieved from a
class) on a given receiver (instance of that class)...

In VisualWorks, there's something to deal with this:

CompiledMethod >>valueWithReceiver:arguments:

But, this is not available in Squeak. I guess there must be way to do
it, as in fact the debugger can do the evaluation of methods.

Some ideas ??  I'd really appreciate any HELP !!

Thx

Gabriel