BinHex decoding - Re: attachment problem - from: When in doubt, try it out...

Les Tyrrell tyrrell at canis.uiuc.edu
Fri Jun 9 16:39:08 UTC 2000

Bob-

Thanks for providing this- If you don't mind, I'll integrate this into my email system.
The class comment needs to be updated- I put in "Written by Bob Arning"

I'm working primarily in VisualWorks, so I needed to make a few changes to silence a
few complaints.  I haven't tested it yet ( where's a BinHex attachment when you need it? )
but if there are other VW folks out there or if it will work in Squeak that would good
to know.  The VW version is attached.

Thanks!

- les