SyntaxMorph (was Re: About the new syntax)

JArchibald at aol.com JArchibald at aol.com
Fri Jun 9 11:00:22 UTC 2000

=> 6/9/00 6:42:21 AM, karl.ramberg at chello.se =>
<< A screenshot (which I couldn't seem to upload to the swiki) at:
    http://www.unc.edu/~bparsia/squeak/syntaxmorph.gif >>

Far out! It is charming.

I didn't have any trouble loading it by itself in AOL's Internet Explorer. Do
you want it added to Squeak.683. I'm going to be doing some repairs there
myself today, and would be glad to add it for you.

Also, where is the code that does this? Have you previously mentioned it on
the Squeak mailing list? I want to play with it.

<~~~ You guys are going to get me doing Morphs yet! ~~~>

Jerry.

Jerry L. Archibald
systemObjectivesIncorporated

"It doesn't do to leave a live Dragon