Can not play with Sliders (Re: [BUG][FIX] Re: [updates] Beginning 2.9alpha))

Bob Arning arning at charm.net
Wed Jun 14 21:43:21 UTC 2000

On 14 Jun 2000 23:31:08 +0200 "Andreas Kuckartz" <a.kuckartz at ping.de> wrote:
>Same effect here for 2.9a2407:
>
>I get a DNU error when opening "Play With Me - 1"
>
>DisplayScreen>>getOuterMorphicWorld answers nil
>in DisplayScreen>>morphicWorldAt: aPoint
>
>The global variable "World" is nil when used in
>DisplayScreen>>getOuterMorphicWorld.
>
>Opening those "Play With Me"s should really
>belong to the Smoke Test ...

Andreas,

Sorry for the inconvenience. Here is some interim help:

I've fixed up some of the problems occurring in MVC after 2401, especially wrt morphic worlds in MVC, While I'm sure there are still some lurking problems, the following change set:

	http://www.charm.net/~arning/multiProjects3.13Jun1322.cs

will help. I'm going to work with this a bit more before formally passing it off for the update stream, but if you would like to try it out, feel free.

Cheers,
Bob