First impressions [was: Re: Word from the Squeakend]

Norton, Chris chrisn at Kronos.com
Tue Mar 14 16:01:55 UTC 2000

Hi Henrik.

Many good points...  I'm especially interested in:

	- Why not include some text material in the image: 1) Many people
have modem
	connections. 2) It's easier to find, esp. for a newbie.

Some of us (me, myself & I) don't always Squeak on-line.  That means we
don't have access to the Web from Squeak (I have to go out of my way to get
updates into my "home" image).  I, for one, would appreciate a way to
download the Squeak docs and take 'em home with me (hyperlinked into my
image, of course :-).

Cheers,

---==> Chris