[bug] Morphic World is nil.

Sean McGrath sean at rosewood.his.ucsf.EDU
Mon Mar 27 23:49:05 UTC 2000

Squeak2.8alpha, updated to 1974:

Open a morphic World, new morph, games, freecell, statistics:

 UndefinedObject(Object)>>doesNotUnderstand:
 AlignmentMorph(Morph)>>openInWindowLabeled:inWorld:
 AlignmentMorph>>openInWindowLabeled:inWorld:
 AlignmentMorph(Morph)>>openInWindowLabeled:
 FreeCellStatistics>>display
 FreeCell>>statistics
 [] in SimpleButtonMorph>>doButtonAction
 BlockContext>>ensure:
 CursorWithMask(Cursor)>>showWhile:
 SimpleButtonMorph>>doButtonAction

In Morph,

 openInWindowLabeled: aString

	^self openInWindowLabeled: aString inWorld: World

World in nil. Changing 'World' to 'self currentWorld' fixes the symptom.
I have no idea what the problem is, since I understand very little
Morphic.

Sean McGrath