On Schopenhauer and Market-driven code (Was Multimedia)

Bijan Parsia bparsia at email.unc.edu
Wed Mar 15 22:09:17 UTC 2000

On Wed, 15 Mar 2000, Jarvis, Robert P. (Contingent) wrote:

> [...]

More than a bit, I think. Evil, as well as stupid. Oh well, welcome to the
person = consumer paradigm. I'm just as pleased *not* to have Squeak
marketed at all, if this is the alternative. Alas, alack, I'm a FAILURE,
and I *still* have a better life. Go figure.

Wow, I going to kill file someone on the Squeak list....amazing. I've
never kill filed anyone, not even on a newsgroup.

(And yes, that was intended as chastisement. Silly to put it that way,
perhaps. But certainly no sillier than your droning posts.)

Cheers,
Bijan Parsia.