SqueakEast'00

JArchibald at aol.com JArchibald at aol.com
Fri Mar 24 13:37:36 UTC 2000

=> 3/23/00 12:44:03 AM, jddst19+ at pitt.edu =>
<< 'http://minnow.cc.gatech.edu/squeak/1269' >>

I added the following to the Squeak Swiki, but I think it also belongs on the
mailing list:

-----

Participation by Squeak Central?

I imagine that quite a bit of the success of the SqueakEnd was the
substantial participation of the Disney guys. Is there the possibility of
some involvement of their expertise in this venture (SqueakEast'00)?

-----

Jerry Archibald.
systemObjectivesIncorporated

[I am resubmitting this E-mail to the mailing list (with some minor
corrections). I don't believe it survived yesteday's malfunctioning of the
Squeak mailing list. If this duplicates the previous submission, my apologies
(jla).]