[ENH] Bob's World Gradient (was: Re: Code Challenge !!!)

Raab, Andreas Andreas.Raab at disney.com
Sat Mar 25 09:50:47 UTC 2000

Doug - Just to make my point, enclosed is a change set that does what you
want (it'll be in the next bunch of updates). File it in, go to 8bpp display
depth and execute:

0 to: 255 do:[:i|
	(FormCanvas on: Display)
		fillRectangle: (0 at 0 extent: 400 at 400)
		color:(Color gray: i / 255.0).
	i printString displayAt: 0 at 0.
	(Delay forMilliseconds: 100) wait].

[Note - for comparison you may want to try this without the update]

Have fun,

  Andreas