Problem compiling 2.7 on Mac with CodeWorrier 4

Jeff Szuhay jeffs at pstnet.com
Wed Mar 15 23:56:23 UTC 2000

>  BTW, Mac gurus out there how does one find
>out where a certain function is defined in the headers?!

Typically, I'd use QuickView (supplied with CodeWarrior).
If an entry point is not found in the index, then do a search.
Quickview will find the library file where the symbol is located.

You can also index with Sherlock just a folder, rather than the
whole disk, but I can't remember the magic incantation to do it.

8-)

    Jeff Szuhay                <mailto:jeffs at pstnet.com>
    Lead Macintosh Engineer    voice: 412/271-5040 x 227
    Psychology Software Tools  <http://www.pstnet.com/>