[Q] Where is Publish-Subscribe - Event Dispatching and Triggering

John W. Sarkela john_sarkela at 4thEstate.com
Sat Mar 11 15:46:30 UTC 2000

Hi,

I'm very glad to see that you have included when/send/to events.
I would like to suggest that we add the class

Class: EventManager
Superclass: Object
InstanceVariables: 'myEvents'

instance methods
    myEvents
    myEvents: anEventDictionary

This class is the event dependency equivalent of Model.
Eventful objects should probably subclass from EventManager.

Cheers,
John Sarkela