Looking for "jump-start" help in building Morphic apps

Robert M. Fuhrer rfuhrer at watson.ibm.com
Tue Mar 14 20:20:49 UTC 2000

Hi All,

A colleague and I have been very impressed with what we've seen in Morphic
(in the form of demos, goodies and such), and believe Morphic would be an
ideal environment to do some of our advanced multimedia and UI work.

We're both Smalltalkers, and have significant UI-building experience; our
main problem is the lack of Morphic documentation. On the other hand, we're
not completely green: one of us has spent a little time with
Squeak/Morphic, and the other is an expert in VisualWorks and its UI framework.

We're wondering whether there might be a Squeak/Morphic guru who would be
willing to spend a few days helping us get oriented. What we're looking for
is help getting over the "hump", e.g., knowing where to hook in to
implement what kind of behavior.

Robert M. Fuhrer, PhD                         34-231  (914) 945-3830
IBM T. J. Watson Research Center              rfuhrer at watson.ibm.com
Yorktown Heights, NY 10598       PGP Public Key available on request