EPS from Squeak

Marcel Weiher marcel at metaobject.com
Fri Mar 31 18:29:44 UTC 2000

> From: Marcel Weiher <marcel at metaobject.com>
> > From: Stephane Ducasse <ducasse at iam.unibe.ch>
> >
> > For that, I would like to extract piece of Squeak environmnent
as EPS
> > I saw that I can ask a morph to print itself in PS (cool).
>
> A typical morph will save itself as an EPS, ready for inclusion
> (although it does include a showpage command and a little positioning
> magic so it will typically print OK by itself as well).

I should have included that BookMorphs are currently the only
"non-typical" morphs that don't write themselves as EPS.  Instead,
they generate multi-page Postscript files that include all their
pages, but *only* if they are the "top-level" morph that is being
printed.  If a BookMorph is encountered as content of another morph
that is generating EPS, only the currently visible page will be
included in the output.

Marcel