Licence

Gerardo Richarte core.lists.squeak at core-sdi.com
Sat Mar 25 16:08:55 UTC 2000

    The project SqueakNOS (No Operating System) has been approved by
http://sourceforge.net, (SqueakNOS.sourceforge.net) right now, nothing more
that a test home page (nothing to be seen) and the project hosting is there.
    I'll send an email to this list whenever something chages there.
    We'll have to write some docs on what we are planning to do, including
some design and ideas, to start with. However we already hace a basic non
usable version that boots (without anything else but booting an autist VM
which start interpreting an image)

    Autist Bye!
    Richie++
--
A390 1BBA 2C58 D679 5A71 - 86F9 404F 4B53 3944 C2D0
Investigacion y Desarrollo - CoreLabs - Core SDI

--- For a personal reply use gera at core-sdi.com