Back to Code Challenge ( was:[ENH] Bob's World Gradient )

Bert Freudenberg bert at isgnw.CS.Uni-Magdeburg.De
Sat Mar 25 22:56:00 UTC 2000

On Fri, 24 Mar 2000, Jim Benson wrote:

> Well, I'm planning to use a button about this size. When I press down on the
> button, I want to flip the gradient colors to make it appear as if the
> button is depressed.
>
> The challenge is still on,

Not really. If you just don't use GradientMorph at all but simply set the
fillstyle of your button (which surely is a kind of rectangle morph) to a
gradient fill (see Morph>>useGradientFill) you're set. Changing the
direction of a fillstyle takes no time - if you need to switch between two
color ramps then you should store both styles.

  -Bert-