New Windows VM with Date/Time Fix Available?

James W. Howe jwh at allencreek.com
Mon Mar 13 19:12:46 UTC 2000

Has anyone created a new 2.7 Windows VM which fixes the leap year
problem?  I've made a correction to Time which will give me the correct
date, but this only fixes one potential problem point.  I just ran into a
problem with Comanche/Swiki where I couldn't save any content because the
system thought the current version was newer than the just edited
code.  This was because Swiki was using the
Time  class>>dateAndTimeFromSeconds: method.  If someone has rebuilt the
Windows VM and can make it available, I (and I'm sure others) would
appreciate it.

Thanks.

James W. Howe				mailto:jwh at allencreek.com
Allen Creek Software, Inc.		pgpkey: http://ic.net/~jwh/pgpkey.html