zoomable morph?

Michael Rueger m.rueger at acm.org
Wed Mar 29 07:34:44 UTC 2000

Torsten.Bergmann at phaidros.com wrote:

> >There are also Fisheye views, original reference in Proceedings of CHI
> 86-87
> >something (George Furnas wrote it I believe). This technique is quite

> There is a FishEyeMorph in the normal squeak distribution. ;)

Which is not quite what the original poster is looking for ;-)

Andreas and I did some work on fisheye techniques based on an algorithm
developed by Lyn Bartram in Vancouver. If someone is willing to dive
into the VisualWorks code and port it to squeak we could surely find it
on some backup ;-)

michael

--
 "To improve is to change, to be perfect is to change often."
                                            Winston Churchill