EPS from Squeak

Stephane Ducasse ducasse at iam.unibe.ch
Fri Mar 31 13:52:33 UTC 2000

Hi

I'm writing a small booklet that explain to kids our turtle
environment and explian also some programming concepts.
Previously I was using Word but I'm really fed up about that and started
to use LaTeX. ( I hate it less than Word and Framemaker but still ;)).

For that, I would like to extract piece of Squeak environmnent as EPS
I saw that I can ask a morph to print itself in PS (cool).

Now I would like to be able to select a part of the environment
and save it as EPS, is there something already in Squeak for that.

In particular what does the  copy postccript menu?

Then I would like to know if the trails made by the player can be saved as eps?
For the moment I'm extracting a pict file converting it to eps, so this is ok
one solution would that I produce directly latex for the figures the turtle
does.

Any suggestions are welcome

Stef

By the way the pdf of the lectures are available:
http://www.iam.unibe.ch/~ducasse/WebPages/Teaching.html#turtle

Stephane DUCASSE (ducasse at iam.unibe.ch) http://www.iam.unibe.ch/~ducasse/

University of Bern, Institut fuer informatik and Mathematik
IAM-SCG, 10 neubruckstrasse, CH-3012 Bern, Switzerland.