Complete Camp Smalltalk 2000 Story is up.

John M McIntosh johnmci at smalltalkconsulting.com
Sun Mar 19 21:00:52 UTC 2000

The Camp Smalltalk 2000 Story. The entire article has been posted to:

http://wiki.cs.uiuc.edu/CampSmalltalk/The+CampSmalltalk+2000+story

Campers started editing, lurkers start reading.

Roots for both SqueakEnd'00 and Camp Smalltalk 2000 can be found at
http://www.smalltalkconsulting.com/papers/tipsAndThoughts/SqueakEnd00.html

In total I wrote about 21,000 words, but I'm sure others will have stories
to tell so kick back and enjoy and maybe some of you can contribute?

Custom Macintosh programming & various Smalltalk dialects
PGP Key: DSS/Diff/46FC3BE6
Fingerprint=B22F 7D67 92B7 5D52 72D7  E94A EE69 2D21 46FC 3BE6