SqueakEast?

Jeff Szuhay jeffs at pstnet.com
Fri Mar 24 19:48:37 UTC 2000

>Pittsburgh?   Not quite the east I know. :)

Well, how about the "Middle East" (and not East Asia).

When I lived in New York City, I used to tell people
that I was from the Middle East. They were always
surprised when I said "Pittsburgh" in answer to their
predictable curiosity. Very parochial.

Yet, this is a common sentiment of the Eastern Coasters --
that somehow "not east" is anything west of the Hudson
River.

The American mid-west does not start until the Mississippi
River.

(apologies for the off-topic ranting.)

8-)

    Jeff Szuhay                <mailto:jeffs at pstnet.com>
    Lead Macintosh Engineer    voice: 412/271-5040 x 227
    Psychology Software Tools  <http://www.pstnet.com/>