Comments on comments on comments (no elipsis) (Was Re: [CCC] . . .)

agree at carltonfields.com agree at carltonfields.com
Wed Mar 1 16:06:43 UTC 2000

May I suggest reserving [CCC] and Re: [CCC] title lines to actual proposals for comments, and actual proposals for amendments thereto, perhaps after a discussion?  Obviously comments on documentation invite substantial discussion -- and that is good, but in time someone will need to edit these documents, and it would be nice if he/she could rely on the headings alone to assure that he/she had the final word on the consensus of the community, without having to browse through extensive discussion.