Visual representation of Squeak?

Torsten.Bergmann at phaidros.com Torsten.Bergmann at phaidros.com
Mon Mar 6 17:52:39 UTC 2000

>I think that adding graphical UML extensions to Squeak would be a wonderful
>addition!  I've been a bit frustrated at my inability to clearly
demonstrate
>my design ideas with other Squeakers, because of this lack.  Short of
>writing all of the code, or writing a long, long e-mail, a couple of simple
>UML morphs might go a long way towards enabling shared designs amongst the
>non-SqC folks.

I also would like to see some morphs for UML modeling. Have you seen the
morphic
wrapper package ? Could be a starting point. It's very cool to type a class
name
"in the air" and get a class wrapper morph (looking like a UML class) for
it.
I don't know if they work on connections for inheritance, associations, ...

Torsten