SqueakEast?

Ivan Brusic ibrusic at wsicorp.com
Fri Mar 24 19:27:05 UTC 2000

"Norton, Chris" wrote:

> As Andrew G. said...  I'd like to be there if I can fit it into my schedule
> (May is a busy month for me!).  I wanted to go to STP's gathering, but CA is
> just a bit far for me to hike!
>
> PS>  I'm from NH, 40min north of Boston.

Well, it appears that the message I sent yesterday fell thru the cracks
when the mail server went down.  Here it is again:

Are there any Squeakers in the Northeast?  The Boston area is full of
hi-tech companies, so surely there must be somebody.  I am willing to go
to any SqueakEast event in the NYC or Boston areas, and will even travel
Montreal or Toronto if need be.  Pittsburgh?   Not quite the east I
know. :)

Ivan

--

Ivan Brusic                          |  "Computers are nothing but a
perfect