[enh] send to printer from a workspace

Doug Way dway at mat.net
Wed Mar 8 21:06:28 UTC 2000

Neat.

Actually, it might be even more useful to simply have these options in the
text editor menus.  That way it's accessible in any text pane, not just in
a Workspace.  (VisualWorks has a similar "hardcopy" item in its
yellow-button text editor menu.)

Although maybe since you add three longish menu items, it would be more
appropriate on the shifted-yellow-button menu (the "more..." one), rather
than the main text menu. (see ParagraphEditor
class>>shiftedYellowButtonMenu)

- Doug Way
  EAI/Transom Technologies, Ann Arbor, MI
  http://www.transom.com