Morphic FAQ

Stephane Ducasse ducasse at iam.unibe.ch
Fri Mar 24 07:41:01 UTC 2000

Hi

There are a lot of questiosn about morphic that are lost because not harvested to form a
FAQ.

http://minnow.cc.gatech.edu/squeak/30

It started with the recent question I ask about balloontext and think that
it would be a good way to collect information about morphic in one single place.

The wiki is a really difficult palece to find information sometimes we have to follow
five links to arrive we we want.

So I know some wise guys will say do it
But I thikn that this is something that everybody can do when he see something wrong.

Stephane DUCASSE (ducasse at iam.unibe.ch) http://www.iam.unibe.ch/~ducasse/

University of Bern, Institut fuer informatik and Mathematik
IAM-SCG, 10 neubruckstrasse, CH-3012 Bern, Switzerland.