SqueakEast?

cgundel at domainpharma.com cgundel at domainpharma.com
Thu Mar 23 14:33:13 UTC 2000

How long does it take to drive to Pittsburgh from Boston?  :-(

-Carl

"John Duncan" <jddst19+ at pitt.edu> on 03/22/2000 02:51:42 PM

Please respond to squeak at cs.uiuc.edu

To:   <squeak at cs.uiuc.edu>
cc:

Subject:  SqueakEast?

An open question to those who are Pacific-time-zone challenged:

Since SqueakEnd seemed so successful, would anyone be interested in an
informal East-coast Squeaker get-together?  I'm not saying it would
actually
happen, but it could be fun to come up with an agenda on the Swiki...  I'm
sure that I could arrange the thing in Pittsburgh if we decided an agenda
and signaled a go-ahead.  It'd probably look a lot like what they had at
Santa Barbara.

Tell me what you guys think...
-John