Code management system

Ranjan Bagchi ranjan_bagchi at yahoo.com
Thu Mar 9 16:19:09 UTC 2000

The thing which I liked the most about the ENVY
environment is that they'd done a really robust O-O
analysis of code management (Editions, Versions, etc).

That would certainly be my starting point -- and then
with what we've got in Minnestore, the persistence
issues could be handled nicely.

Ranjan

--- "Jarvis, Robert P. (Contingent)"