FFI for MacOS-X-Server

Henrik Gedenryd Henrik.Gedenryd at lucs.lu.se
Fri Mar 31 07:05:43 UTC 2000

Marcel,

you should definitely check my FFI fixes change set (on the FreeType page),
once you start using FFI inside Squeak. I haven't had all the changes
cleared by Andreas, and they are based on my guesses about how FFI is
supposed to work, but some of the issues confused me a great deal. Among
other things one bug led me to believe that declarations worked quite
differently than they really do.

Good luck, Marcel. BTW, does SqC know that you are in effect doing their
work for free in developing the next version of the Mac VM?

Henrik