[GOODIE] TableMorph

AKz at phaidros.com AKz at phaidros.com
Tue Mar 7 14:40:21 UTC 2000

Dear Squeakers,

I've created a TableMorph which can be usefull for different things inside
Squeak: Scamper-Tables, spread sheet applications or
layout managers.

My TableMorph supports the following features:
- you can insert morphs via drag&drop
- set the orientation (vertical/horizontal)
- the morph can show a grid
- insets, padding, fill
- determine morphs to place left, center and right

If you want to test the morph file in the attached Change-Set and do the
following:
- create a TableMorph via menu list "new morph ..."
- create some other morphs (for example EllipseMorph)
- place them over the TableMorph and use the morphs halo to embed them into
the
  table.

There is a bug when inserting the morph into the table via Drag&Drop: the
mouse
pointer disappears. Can somebody help me to fix this ? Are there any
additional things you would like to
see in the TableMorph ?

I also want to create another morph that is similar to Java's GridBagLayout
and I want to know if this is a good
idea ? I'm also open for other ideas. Which morphs would you find usefull ?

Anoulak Kictiraz
Phaidros Software AG
[...]

 <<Table.21.cs>>