NISHIHARA Satoshi's 'Squeak: Goodies and Toys' free software page

Ken G. Brown kbrown at tnc.com
Sun Mar 5 16:17:01 UTC 2000

Bruce,
I came across 'Squeak Desktop Icon Resource Kit for Macintosh' at the
very bottom of NISHIHARA Satoshi's 'Squeak: Goodies and Toys' free
software page at
<http://www.sra.co.jp/people/nishis/smalltalk/Squeak/goodies/>. Would
it be possible to install the icon resources to the Mac files before
they get posted? If the release under GNU license is a problem,
perhaps he would release it under the Squeak License.

There is a lot of other interesting stuff at the site too.
    Ken

At 10:33 AM -0700 on 3/5/00,  Bruce ONeel is rumored to have written:

>Hi,
>   It should be inside
><ftp://st.cs.uiuc.edu//Smalltalk/Squeak/2.2/Squeak2.2.sea.bin>
>
>cheers
>
>bruce
>
>"Charles-A. Rovira" <crovira at wt.net> wrote:
>>  Hello,
>>
>  > I'm trying to locate an old version 2.2 VM for my Mac.
<>