EPS from Squeak

Bert Freudenberg bert at isgnw.CS.Uni-Magdeburg.De
Fri Mar 31 14:55:37 UTC 2000

On Fri, 31 Mar 2000, Stephane Ducasse wrote:

> Now I would like to be able to select a part of the environment and
> save it as EPS, is there something already in Squeak for that.

You can only print whole morphs with the "Print PS to file" menu.

> In particular what does the  copy postccript menu?

It copies the PS code to the clipboard.

> Then I would like to know if the trails made by the player can be
> saved as eps? For the moment I'm extracting a pict file converting it
> to eps, so this is ok one solution would that I produce directly latex
> for the figures the turtle does.

Turtle trails currently are not collected but painted onto the
turtleTrailsForm. You could, however, change the PasteUpMorph's
drawPenTrailFor:from:to: to use a Canvas instead, and if you pass a
PostscriptCanvas, you get nice trails without pixel artifacts.

  -Bert-