CVSTProject needs a porter to Squeak!

JArchibald at aol.com JArchibald at aol.com
Thu Mar 30 08:38:47 UTC 2000

=> 3/28/00 1:55:09 AM, gohu at rocketmail.com =>
<< this brings us to the question of the day - is anyone interested to pick
up the glove regarding the Squeak port of cvstproj? Martin has worked quite
hard to make it portable so it should be a "walk in the park"... >>

Göran--

I think I might be willing to take a crack at the 'cvstproj' part. I'm going
to be away for a few days (until Monday), but could swing into it beginning
then. If someone else beats me to it, that's fine.

Also, I have no familiarity with either CVS or the SIF form, but will learn
(he says, bravely). I have worked using VW 2.5, but did not use ENVY there
(have used ENVY with VA), but I don't see it mentioned, so I assume not used.

I will let you know where I stand early next week after I wade my way through
the source materials.

Please let me know if there are other information sources I should be aware
of that are not mentioned in your E-mail.

Cheers,
Jerry Archibald.
systemObjectivesIncorporated