Visual representation of Squeak? & 3-button mouse (settings?)

Chris Macie cjmacie at well.com
Mon Mar 6 18:04:31 UTC 2000

At 12:21 PM 3/6/00 +0100, you wrote:
>On Mon, 6 Mar 2000, Chris Macie wrote:
>
>> At 11:39 PM 3/5/00 -0800, Andrew P. Black wrote:
>> >Are you thinking of Fabrik (Dan Ingall's Visual Programming System)
>
>> Right. Whatever became of that?
>
>Play With Me - 6
>
>  -Bert-

Play With Me -6 (in virgin 2.7 image) ...

1) Looks interesting, but what's the available functionality here?  I find
I can move panes with the blue button from the black diamonds (but
connecting lines don't adjust), and add green-triangles and yellow-circles
by red-button clicking on lines, and they rubber-band around. The panes can
be moved off the green field, and the green field itself can be moved
around. Scrollbars show and the panes scroll... Otherwise no popups or
activity.   And can't refresh the screen in this project.

2) Is there default yellow-button functionality in Squeak?  I have a
3-button Logitech mouse attached, driven by the default PS/2 mouse driver
(in Windows95). PopupMenus show from the blue, sometimes the red buttons.
Are there somesort of preferences / settings to configure button usage?
(And/Or do I have to change OS mouse drivers?)

Thanks, Chris Macie