[BUG] Dictionary>>printOn:

Bob Arning arning at charm.net
Wed Mar 8 15:15:24 UTC 2000

On Wed, 08 Mar 2000 09:49:55 -0500 "Steven Elkins" <sgelkins at nortelnetworks.com> wrote:
>What I'm more interested in reporting (and asking about) is that in
>Morphic
>I get 2 walkbacks when I bump into this, first from MNU and another from
>PasteUpMorph.  Is the first one suppposed to appear?  Here are the
>stacks:

Steve,

What you see is correct. The first walkback happened when you selected something in the list and the Inspector immediately tried to prepare a printable representation of the selected item. The second walkback occurred a short time later when the Inspector's #step method tried to refresh the display (in case something about the object had changed). This second walkback would cause the Inspector to stop stepping (so as not to repeat the error endlessly).

Cheers,
Bob