Call For Squeak Papers NetObjectDays 2000 Was: SqueakEast '00 now on Swiki

Torsten.Bergmann at phaidros.com Torsten.Bergmann at phaidros.com
Fri Mar 24 08:59:19 UTC 2000

The NetObjectDays is the former STJA conference (Smalltalk and Java
in Industry and Education) merged with JavaDays, JIT and DJEK.
There is a special track on Smalltalk including new developments in
and around Smalltalk (Squeak)
See http://www.netobjectdays.org/node00/en/Authors/cfp-ooss.html
for the "Call for papers".

First invited speakers like Adele Goldberg and Alan Kay have confirmed.